Now that the summer is coming to an end and the tourist hordes are dissipating, we can turn our attention to visiting some of the fantastic museums that make Athens the cultural hub that it is.
With that in mind, we wanted to let you know that coming up in November, Museums and Archeological sites will be free on Sundays! This will run from November to March next year.
- Sundays from November 1 to March 31
- official holidays
- March 6 – In memory of Melina Mercouri
- April 18 – International Day of Monuments
- May 18 – International Museum Day
- June 5 – World Environment Day
Enjoy soaking up the culture!